My Muaic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring please come soon .


Can I wait for Spring ?


I love these .


I love all the flowers .
These were from later in the summer .


You wonder why , Just look what we have been dealing with .



Snowed in good .



Our neighbor cleaning his walks .


Look at all that snow .


The neighbor kids really had fun , no school that day .


Our son inlaw started to shovel our walks .


But we stopped him when Our neighbor a very good friend
came with his snow blower and cleaned it for us .


It was real deep .


He did our other neighbors walks also .
Our walks and the streets are clear but there is lots of
snow every where and still really deep . It all needs to melt .
I don't remember so much snow and we had nothing till after Christmas .
Spring please come soon .

12 comments:

Mari said...

I want Spring to come soon too!
Your neighbor is a great guy to do all that snow blowing!

Unknown said...

He sure is , he's done a lot of things for us.Good neighbors are the best .
Mary

Betty said...

I am so ready for spring. I want to grow some zinnias this year, yours are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love those pictures of your flowers!! I want SPRING so bad:) Thankful the snow is melting and the sun is shining today:) Have a Blessed weekend.
Deb;)

janet said...

Hi Mary, im so sorry you have not been feeling so well. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. Yes I do have facebook, look me up.
hugs
janet

Anonymous said...

Mary- coming over for a long overdue Hello!! I hope it is Spring now for you. We got a bit of snow last week even!! I do hope to get my garden planted this weekend rain, snow or shine!!

bee blessed
mary

Betty said...

Just stopped by to see if you had any new posts. I planted some zinnias this year sure hope they look as pretty as yours.
Take care.

Tootsie said...

girl...those spring/summer flowers are so pretty!!! I hope we all have a beautiful summer this year!

twizzis said...

Hoping by now spring has sprung, my dear friend!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Mary, I hope Spring finally hit your area and now Summer. We've had gorgeous weather the last couple of days.. it was so nice to have you stop for a visit.. hugs~lynne

sabri said...

HI...MARY...love to stop by and see your flowers...hope your doing o.k..~sabri~

sabri said...

so enjoying the flowers right now..