What beautiful things that I know have such great memories attached to them. Have a beautiful Christmas and I pray this year brings with it great blessings and good health.
Hey sis..love that new header pic...congrats to you on your 50th Anniversary...sorry you are not feeling well sweetie...I pray that God will touch you and You will feel better soon...take care dear friend and Merry Christmas to you & yours (and a special sweet Happy Birthday to you Christmas Day!)
Mary I hope you are feeling better.I have missed you, but I know you need to rest your eye. I want to wish you a Blessed Christmas and a very Happy Birthday. You are such a sweet caring friend. Love You Friend--Lin
Lunar New Year Tablescape
-
I guess I have begun to blog about once a year now! Not every year, but
most years, we celebrate the Lunar New Year's. This year we invited a cute
family...
Immeasurably More
-
I love God's promises and believe they are true! Don't you?! Ephesians 3:20
promises He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,
accordi...
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
-
I'm sorry that I have been so neglectful of this poor little blog! I'll try
to do better, but I'm not promising. :)
This is an easy cheesecake that is oh, ...
9 comments:
Your angel is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you - you'll be in my prayers.
girl...do what you can when you can...we can wait!
merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Girlfriend, you know you are in my prayers.
Hugs, Terrie
What beautiful things that I know have such great memories attached to them.
Have a beautiful Christmas and I pray this year brings with it great blessings and good health.
Merry Christmas!
Hey sis..love that new header pic...congrats to you on your 50th Anniversary...sorry you are not feeling well sweetie...I pray that God will touch you and You will feel better soon...take care dear friend and Merry Christmas to you & yours (and a special sweet Happy Birthday to you Christmas Day!)
Mary I hope you are feeling better.I have missed you, but I know you need to rest your eye. I want to wish you a Blessed Christmas and a very Happy Birthday. You are such a sweet caring friend. Love You Friend--Lin
Merry CHRISTmas, and I will keep you in my prayers for a healing in your eye:)
I think our angels are alike. I will be praying for you.
Betty
Post a Comment